Common Names for Marijuana Aside from those two names, there are multiple other slang terms that it goes by, such as ‘Mary Jane’, ‘bud’, ‘ganga’, ‘herb’, ‘chronic’, ‘grass’, ‘dope’, ‘hash’, ‘trees’, and lastly, ‘hemp’. There are also slang terms for the smoking devices used by teens.
What is a good stoner name?
- Billie (Australian slang for bong)
What are some badass dog names?
- Bud: The best part of your favorite plant.
- Ace: A marijuana cigarette, or joint, if you will.
- Bale: A whole lot of marijuana.
- Blaze: What you do when you get your marijuana.
- Esra: A beat term for weed.
- Herb: A gentleman’s term for marijuana.
- Monte: Marijuana coming from South America.
What is a unique name for a dog?
Can I name my kid sativa?
The name Sativa is girl’s name . If you live in a state where marijuana is legal (or maybe even if you don’t), you might know that Sativa is one of the major strains of weed. And yes, 12 baby girls were named Sativa in the US in one recent year, versus 29 for Indica, the other strain.
What should I name my bong?
What is the rarest dog name?
- Bongye West.
- Barack Obanga aka the Commander in Kief.
- LeBong James.
- Puff Daddy.
- Bong Solo.
- Bong Travolta.
- Jay and Silent Bong.
- Bongkey Kong.
What is the rarest name for a boy dog?
Can’t pick a dog name?
- Choose a Good Dog Name That Ends With a Vowel.
- Stick With Two Syllables.
- Avoid Creative Names With Negative Connotations.
- Don’t Pick a Clever One That Might Get Confused With Commands.
- Choose A Name That’s Unlike Your Other Pets.
- Perform The “Nickname Test”
What do Jamaicans call weed?
North Africans call the drug “kif.” In Jamaica, it is called “ganja.” The Spanish term is “mota” and the Hawaiian name for marijuana is “pakalolo.”
What are some hippie names?
What kind of name is Sativa?
Sativa is Latin for “cultivated.”
Can I name my kid Indica?
The name Indica is girl’s name meaning “of India”. The calming variety of marijuana, used as a baby name every year since 1992.
Do you name your bong?
Bongs are like boats, nobody knows why they need to have names but it is an unwritten law that they must be named. If you are stuck for ideas or are just too damn stoned to think straight, this bong name generator will give you a huge range of different bong names that you can use for your beloved bong.
How do you name a pipe?
The name you give your pipe should be a name you can use as if you were addressing it personally. Remember, any good name will have some meaning attached to it that is significant to you or to the pipe itself; it is the personality of the pipe that counts the most.
What is a good male dog name?
- Celeste. With its ethereal meaning (“heavenly”) and it’s soft sound, Celeste conjures images of a doe-eyed, curly-haired, peace-sign-flashing, hippie-dippie freak.
What is a badass nickname?
What are rare pet names?
- Aspect: a nickname for a fun-loving guy.
- Axe Man: for a guy who has a good physique, or who uses too much deodorant!
- Basilisk: for guys who like to gossip.
- Big Spender: for a guy who spends too much money.
- Big Papa: for a guy who always behaves like a boss.
- Bowser: for a guy who loves eating.
What dog name means king?
Malik—Arabic, Hebrew. Means “king” in both Arabic and Hebrew.
What name do dogs respond to best?
Consider this: Dogs appear to respond better to names with sharp-sounding consonants. Examples of some sharp-sounding consonants include the letters P, K, and D.
Do dogs know their name?
If you say good morning and head to their leash or food bowl, they will know what you are talking about right away. Dogs will also learn their name through classical conditioning. This means that they learn to respond to their name when it is said, not that they actually know their own name is Fido.
What do rasta say before smoking?
The Ganja is always smoked in a ritual way. Before smoking the plant the Rasta will say a prayer to Jah (God) or to Haile Selassie I. The Rasta call them reasoning sessions when they use Ganja for Nyabinghi. A Nyabinghi session is much different from a casual marijuana smoking session that western people take part in.
Is weed legal in Japan?
The possession, sale, and cultivation of cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes is illegal.
Why do Rastas smoke weed?
Rastas smoke marijuana to increase spiritual awareness. Rastas do not consider marijuana a drug. Instead, it is a medium that is used to open their mind and increase their spiritual awareness. Smoking marijuana is considered a religious ritual.
What is a boho name?
“Boho” is the short form of “bohemian,” which means socially unconventional in an artistic way. So if you are looking for bohemian baby names, they are sure to be unique and beautiful. In recent years, boho names have become increasingly popular.