Female Dog Names That Mean Loyal and Faithful Leala—French, means loyal. Leya—Spanish, means faithful; also the name of the loyal, faithful and strong Star Wars princess. Mimi—French, means faithful guardian. Nakia—Arabic, means faithful.
What dog name means protective?
Sigmund- A name of German origin that means protection through victory. Raymond- German name meaning protector of men. Alec- A short form of English Alexander, meaning defender of mankind. Eduardus- A name of Latin origin that means guardian of prosperity.
What is a strong female dog name?
Sassy – For dogs with a whole lotta attitude. Diamond – The hardest substance on earth, it’s hard to beat this in the strength category. Cleopatra – A tough lady in history. Diana – The alias of Wonder Woman (name a lady tougher than that), and we can’t forget about the late Princess Di!
What is a female name for protector?
Alessia, Alexandria, Alessandra, or Alexandra: The feminine version of Alexander, meaning ‘protector’ or ‘defender of men’.
What should I call my female puppy?
What’s the rarest girl name?
The rarest girl name is Elora because it is low on the popularity charts, but there are several rare girl names including Hadleigh and Ophelia. Some parents even decide to create a new name based on a place they love, a family member, or one with other cultural significance.
What dog name means Savior?
Elijah, our first dog in pop culture with a name that means ‘savior’, is a true purveyor of peacefulness and poise.
What name means Brave girl?
Along with Audrey and Matilda, other girl names that mean brave, strong, or powerful in the US Top 500 include Gabriella, Valentina, and Valerie.
What is the strongest female name?
- Adira. This is the feminine version of the name Adir, which is a Hebrew name meaning strong, courageous, mighty.
- Alcmene. An ancient Greek name, Alcmene, is derived from two words meaning strength and wrath.
What dog name means faithful?
Amnon: Hebrew, translates to “faithful” Fido: Latin, translates to “loyal”
What name means full of love?
Along with Esme and Amara, other top girl names that mean love include Mila, Amy, Amanda, Mabel, and Philippa. Top boy names that mean love include Rhys, Philip, Lev, and Hart. Names that mean love or beloved in languages other than English include Carys, Querida, Rudo, and Sajan.
What name means protector?
- Aasim (Arabic) “protector”
- Adarvan (Persian) “fire protector”
- Aimon (Irish) “wealthy protector”
- Aleister (Greek) “man’s defender”
- Alejandro (Greek) “defender; protector of mankind”
- Alexander (Greek) “defender of the people”
- Amanpal (Indian) “protector of peace”
What are good warrior names for dogs?
- Oscar: Hebrew, translates to “divine strength”
- Takeo: Japanese, translates to “warrior, strong like bamboo”
- Remo: Greek, translates to “the strong one”
- Ekon: African, translates to “strong”
- Maude: German, translates to “mighty battler”
- Audie: English, translates to “noble strength”
What is the rarest dog name?
What is a good name for a female wolf?
- Leia – Like the Star Wars princess, this would be an excellent choice for a sassy wolf.
What girl name means angel?
Anahera. This is a Māori name meaning “angel”. Angela. Of Latin origin, this angel name was the 250th most popular baby name in the US in 2020.
What female name means Survivor?
Tesha A great, modern name for girls is Tesha, which means “survivor.” It is one of the top trending names for girls.
What names mean Survivor?
- Ajita. In Hindi, this resonant girl’s name means “invincible” or “unconquerable.” Sounds like a survivor!
What dog name means God’s gift?
‘ Ayaan – meaning God’s gift. Barak – this name means ‘blessing. ‘
What girl name means guardian?
WilhelminaThough it’s something of an old-fashioned name, Wilhelmina translates to “determined protector,” so it’s quite suitable as a girl’s name that means guardian.
What is a royal female name?
75 Royal Baby Girl Names Bernice – Greek she who brings victory, ruler of a Roman providence from 39 B.C. to 92 A.D. Isabella – Spanish/Italian version of Elizabeth, pledged to God. Name of the famous Queen of Spain who financed Christopher Columbus. Phillipa – Greek, feminine version of Philip.
What girl name means pure?
Catherine: This Greek name (which has a variety of spelling alternatives) means “pure,” and it’s been a popular pick from the time of Catherine of Aragon to current-day royal Catherine Middleton.
What dog name means love?
- Adora (Latin) — Loved child.
- Agape (Greek) — Love.
- Ahava (Hebrew) — Love.
- Aiko (Japanese) — Love child.
- Amata (Latin) — Beloved.
- Amie (French) — Loved.
- Anabelle (Latin) — Easy to love.
- Asta (Norwegian) — Love.
What name means loyal?
Fideline (French Origin) a kind of virtue name meaning loyal.
What female name means gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”