Arminda (Latin) “protector” Ansel (English) “protector” Axelia (Greek) “protector of mankind” Custodia (Spanish) “guardian; keeper”
What are some guard dog names?
Whats a good name for a protector?
- guardian angel,
What dog name means loyal?
Fidel: Latin, translates to “loyal” Jeong: Korean, translates to “loyal” Damon: Greek, translates to “loyal” Dhruv: Sanskrit, translates to “constantly faithful”
What name means God protects?
The name Zillah is featured in the Bible’s Old Testament. It means “shade” or “protection.” Adriel. This name, which would work for a boy or a girl, means “God is my help.”
What names means guardian?
Eri (American/English origin) meaning “my guardian”.
What name means brave warrior?
Dustin. Of Old German and Old English origin, Dustin means “brave warrior.”
What is the rarest dog name?
What name means Brave?
Along with Audrey and Matilda, other girl names that mean brave, strong, or powerful in the US Top 500 include Gabriella, Valentina, and Valerie. Boy names that mean brave and boy names that mean power include Andrew, Everett, Ezekiel, Harvey, and Zane.
What dog name means king?
Malik—Arabic, Hebrew. Means “king” in both Arabic and Hebrew.
What male name means protector?
Azim: A short but unforgettable boy’s name meaning ‘protector’ or ‘defender’ in Arabic.
What boy name means protection?
Fremont Fremont is a poetic name for baby boys. The German origin name means “protector of liberty.” DevanteDevante is a Spanish name that means “the one that fights for the wronged ones.” Devante is the name of a protector. GeraldGerald is a German name given to those that fight with a spear.
What name means strong spirit?
Harvey (French origin) meaning “battle worthy” or “strong spirit”.
What dog name means Savior?
Elijah, our first dog in pop culture with a name that means ‘savior’, is a true purveyor of peacefulness and poise.
What dog name means gift from God?
Donatello-The name means given or a gift from God. A name of Spanish and Italian origin. Avishai– A name of Indian origin that means a gift from God. Ayne-A German name meaning “the Lord has shown favor”.
What name means full of love?
Along with Esme and Amara, other top girl names that mean love include Mila, Amy, Amanda, Mabel, and Philippa. Top boy names that mean love include Rhys, Philip, Lev, and Hart. Names that mean love or beloved in languages other than English include Carys, Querida, Rudo, and Sajan.
What name means saved by God?
Isaiah- Isaiah comes from the Hebrew phrase Yesha’yahu. It is a Biblical male given name from the Old Testament. It means ‘God saves’.
What name means safe?
ETHAN. Ethan is traditionally a boys’ name that means “strong,” “safe,” “firm.” It has Hebrew origins and is the name of several notable famous folks, including Ethan Hawke and Ethan Allen.
Is there a name that means Survivor?
Tesha A great, modern name for girls is Tesha, which means “survivor.” It is one of the top trending names for girls.
What names means defender?
- Alexis. Origin: Greek. Meaning:
- Alessio. Origin: Italian variation of Alexis. Meaning:
- Titan. Origin: Greek. Meaning:
- Alexis. Origin: Greek. Meaning:
- Minette. Origin: French. Meaning:
- Aminta. Origin: Greek.
- Lex. Origin: Diminutive of Alexis and Alexandra.
- Xandra. Origin: Spanish, diminutive of Alexandra.
What name means Peaceful warrior?
Humphrey The English name Humphrey means peaceful warrior.
What name means powerful?
- Alaric: A stylish German baby name that means “all-powerful ruler”
- Archard: Meaning “holy, powerful,” this name has Anglo-German roots.
- Broderick: An Old German baby name that means “famous power”
- Daivat: This Hindi name means “power, strength”
What name means Savior?
- Salvatore. Origin: Italian variation of Salvator. Meaning: “savior”
- Salvador. Origin: Spanish from Latin Salvator. Meaning:
- Messiah. Origin: Aramaic word name. Meaning:
- Salvator. Origin: Latin. Meaning:
- Salvatrice. Origin: Italian. Meaning:
- Messiah. Origin: Aramaic. Meaning:
- Salvatrix. Origin: Latin. Meaning:
What name means fighter?
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What is the coolest name for a male dog?